Kidney Cleanse information and instructions
Our kidneys are vital for our total wellbeing. Here is some technical info.
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs that extract waste from blood, balance body fluids, form urine, and aid in other important functions of the body.They reside against the back muscles in the upper abdominal cavity. They sit opposite each other on either side of the spine. The right kidney sits a little bit lower than the left to accommodate the liver.When it comes to components of the urinary system, the kidneys are multi-functional powerhouses of activity. Some of the core actions of the kidneys include:
- Waste excretion: There are many things your body doesn’t want inside of it. The kidneys filter out toxins, excess salts, and urea , a nitrogen-based waste created by cell metabolism. Urea is synthesized in the liver and transported through the blood to the kidneys for removal.
- Water level balancing: As the kidneys are key in the chemical breakdown of urine, they react to changes in the body’s water level throughout the day. As water intake decreases, the kidneys adjust accordingly and leave water in the body instead of helping excrete it.
- Blood pressure regulation: The kidneys need constant pressure to filter the blood. When it drops too low, the kidneys increase the pressure. One way is by producing a blood vessel-constricting protein (angiotensin) that also signals the body to retain sodium and water. Both the constriction and retentionhelp restore normal blood pressure.
- Red blood cell regulation: When the kidneys don’t get enough oxygen, they send out a distress call in the form of erythropoietin, a hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to produce more oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
- Acid regulation: As cells metabolize, they produce acids. Foods we eat can either increase the acid in our body or neutralize it. If the body is to function properly, it needs to keep a healthy balance of these chemicals. The kidneys do that, too.
As you can see it is important that we look after them and what better time to work on our detoxification pathways than when we are on a detox, such as Fast track.
We have a very simple program that is easy to include into the program and you can use it alongside the bowel cleansing program we have already shown you.
This program includes a simple Kidney flush and some kidney herbs which will help support the process.
For the kidney flush you will need (each day)
- 2 lemons-organic if possible
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 200ml–400ml good quality water (not tap unless it is well filtered)
That is it!!
This is what you need to do–video attached
First thing in the morning (20 minutes after your Fast Track Spray)
Peel the skin off the lemon, leaving the pith on. The pith is vital for this flush as it contains some wonderful ingredients that enhances the effects.
Put the lemons into a blender along with the water and cayenne pepper blend until smooth–depending on the lemon you may need more water so add 200ml and then add more if it is too thick. Drink straight after making, you can sip it or down as quick as you can if you don’t like the taste. If you find it too tart for you then add a small amount of stevia.
30 minutes later take your 10 drops of your kidney herbs in water (these canbe put in with your boost drops if it makes things easier for you). Take kidney herbs again with your boost–3 times a day in total.
Do this flush for 5 days then rest for 2–then move onto the liver flush
As I said in the bowel information you can do this cleanse along with your bowel cleanse or separately,up to you!
Kidney herbs $55 contains – uva ursi, juniper berry, corn silk, kava kava, turmeric, celery seed. Plus homeopathic remedy formula
Kidney herbs plus option 1 of bowel cleanse $80
Kidney herbs Plus option 2 of bowel cleanse $100
If you are on Medications please contact your health professional.