Liver Cleanse information and instructions
With over 500 known functions your liver is an amazing organ as it can regenerate beautifully if given the right ingredients–here is some information
The liver is the largest glandular organ in the body and performs multiple critical functions to keep the body pure of toxins and harmful substances.
An average adult liver weighs about three pounds. Located in the upper-right portion of the abdominal cavity under the diaphragm and to the right of the stomach, the liver consists of four lobes. It receives about 1.5 quarts of blood every minute via the hepatic artery and portal vein.
The liver is considered a gland—an organ that secretes chemicals—because it produces bile, a substance needed to digest fats. Bile’s salts break up fat into smaller pieces so it can be absorbed more easily in the small intestine. In addition to producing bile, the liver is doing some huge jobs such as:
- Detoxifies the blood to rid it of harmful substances such as alcohol and drugs
- Stores some vitamins and iron
- Stores the sugar glucose
- Converts stored sugar to functional sugar when the body’s sugar (glucose) levels fall below normal
- Breaks down hemoglobin as well as insulin and other hormones
- Converts ammonia to urea, which is vital in metabolism
- Destroys old red blood cells (called RBC’s) The destruction of old red blood cells produces waste that gives fecal matter its usual brown color. Discoloration of stool—or darkened urine—could signal the onset of problems within the liver, such as viral hepatitis. Another common sign of liver problems is jaundice, the yellowing of the skin and eyes due to the buildup of bilirubin, a waste product of normal hemoglobin breakdown.
I am sure you can see why we need to work on this amazing organ to help our physical body to thrive.
First things first–Liver flush (see video attached)
Like the kidney flush do this first thing in the morning 20 minutes after your Fast Track spray
- 1 lemon organic if possible
- 2cm cube of ginger peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200ml – 400ml pure water
- 1 apple (this is an extra fruit serving)
Peel the lemon–like in the kidney flush
Put in blender
Add in the ginger, garlic, (both peeled) olive oil, 200ml of water and the apple(cut into cubes)
Blend until smooth, add more water if required.
30 minutes later take your 10 drops of your Liver herbs in water (these can be put in with your boost drops if it makes things easier for you). Take liver herbs again with your boost–3 times a day in total.
Do this flush for 5 days then rest for 2–then move back onto the kidney flush.
As I said in the bowel information you can do this cleanse along with your bowel cleanse or separately, up to you!
Liver herbs $55 contains–Milk Thistle, dandelion root, Burberry, Turmeric, Yellow dock. Plus homeopathic remedy formula
Liver herbs plus option 1 of bowel cleanse $80
Liver herbs Plus option 2 of bowel cleanse $100
Liver, Kidney and Option 1 of bowel cleanse $130
Liver, Kidney and Option 2 of bowel cleanse $145
Add another $60 for the Reuteri